Thursday, October 20, 2005

Baby I'm Back

Holy month batman. I'm sort of moved in...at the very least I have my bed, and a few of my posters are up in the apartment. Still using Jenn's computer but that's a-ok because it's way better than mine.

So I went to the Hawksley concert at the Marquee on the 14th...Adam got Jenny and I on the guest list so we got to pretend that we were all cool and such. Andthat man is SEXY live. CDs do not do him justice. Jenny put it best when we were leaving the Marquee and she said, "Is it wrong that I have the overwhelming urge to touch myself right now?" The moral of the story is, Hawksley is sexy.

School is wow...I stayed up until 7 this morning writing a take-home midterm while the cat attacked my feet through the quilt. Then this morning he jumped on my head. That is one crazy animal. But anyway. You know you should have worn makeup when the person stting next to you in class says "you look like you were up late writing this." Wow thanks dude.

Anyway...out tonight for Angie's birthday...oops I mean the STAFF SOCIAL...Angelah has decided that she's not having any more birthdays. I think she's being silly.

Anyhoo, it's off to Vinnie's I go. After my nap. Whee!

6 comments:

Julie said...

i hate blog spam too.

aack new place for alex!? what newness and awesomnicity! congrats - it's fun, isn't it??

hawksley *drools* one day i will see him live. hawksley probably would never come to wolfville. hmm.

miss ya. :)

SassyTortuga said...

Well, he did go to Antigonish...Jenny and i contemplated a road trip but the lack of time and money and vehicle cut those plans short. Anyway dudette next time you're in town you HAAAAVE to call me and you can come over and see the new place!

Julie said...

december 14th so far (but i'm trying to get that pushed up a bit!)
i will see you then. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you stayed up all night...eesh!

Joshua Prowse said...

We all stay up all night writing these papers, and then we ask for more by doing things like applying for law school - ain't we crazy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sassy Tortuga,

As a result of reading your blog "Baby I'm Back", I think you will discover my directory on unusual baby names and other baby studies to be useful.

Why not submit your own articles on babies to my free directory ... sharing your information will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own site. If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on babies names and baby stuff now!

Best Regards
Emily