Friday, November 04, 2005

Curses! My brain is so very mushy...I have this weekend to get a million things done, a 10-page collaborative essay not the least among them. I'm currently in the Cornerstore, 3.5 hours through a 9.2-hour shift and my cognitive functions are no longer functioning. Perhaps i need coffee. Or, as is more likely the case, that would only make me feel duller.

The Globe and Mail from Wednesday-ish is currently splayed across my floor...I bought it to read about the results of the Gomery Report but my progress has so far been agonizingly slow. The Coles-notes version, as far as I can tell, is: Chretien is partially responsible for keeping control of the program within the PMO, which was not the proper procedure, but now Chretien's threatening to appeal that in court to clear his name, and Martin's been absolved of all responsibility because there's no evidence saying that he knew anything about how the money was being spent (or misspent). If I'd been following the procedures more closely and if my brain weren't feeling so gelationous I might feel like commenting on that. As it stands, however, I'm just trying to kill time without actually engaging any grey matter.

In fluffier news, my room just got 34.6% prettier yesterday...Bruno gave me a nicee poster in exchange for me helping him out with his anti-clearcutting campaign, so now there's something on my walls besides a calendar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem like the sort of person who'd make their own life poster (Google it).