Friday, October 20, 2006

Holy crap

I got my LSAT score a few minutes ago.

Contrary to Adam's propagandizing, I did not receive a 180. This is what the email said:

"Your September 30, 2006 LSAT score is 172. The percentile rank is 99."

For those of you who are most familiar with percentiles in the math-y sense, don't feel bad for me. In terms of the LSAT, the only thing better than the 99th precentile is the 100th percentile.

My heart is beating out of my chest right now. I need to go tell everyody I know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one thing to say about this
I told you so

Anonymous said...

Yes congratulations, I figured you were probly smarter than me. But I can still write my name in the snow so I win that one.

Irene said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations! I love hearing happy news. c",)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

That is fantastically swell!

Anonymous said...

agreed.

Anonymous said...

Ditto...

Julie said...

holy crap dudette.
i worship your lawyerness... and i am catching up on your blog - new computer = lost bookmarks :(
see you in december, hopefully.
congrats!