Friday, June 17, 2005

Don't eat chocolate frosting with a spoon

Somebody needs a change of scenery...the occupational hazards of working in a convenience store (especially a campus one during the summer) are mindblowing.

I gardened in the rain yesterday, as part of the Ecology Action Centre's Urban Garden Mentors program, which I think is amazing because it gives senior citizens the chance to share their gardening skills with the younger genreations, and they've set up all these urban gardens around the city (www.ecologyaction.ca). Besides, there is nothing in the world as fun as getting dirty. Afterwards I sat in the tub with a book for hours until my toes got all wrinkly. whee!

Now let's see some fgbhqing sunshine!

1 comment:

SassyTortuga said...

Yeah...expect lots of early-morning posts...the only time I have time to post is when I'm at work.