Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Misfit Taxonomy

Well, after much debate over our respective labelling systems, Mark and I have finally collaborated on the Taxonomy of Misfits (Official Draft).

Any comments or suggestions are always welcome; just post it here, or email me!

For future reference: I see myself as a dork (specifically keener) and an ecogeek. That is, of course, open to debate, but don't be mean.

In other news, I finally got my hands on a copy of HBP. have i emntioned this before? Anyway, work was slow yesterday, and as a result I am half-way through. For the record, Harry Potter's got the magic stick.

I went to yet another barbecue yesterday. Which gave Kenney a chance to see Adam for the first time in many moons, so maybe Kenney will no longer feel the need to come up with excuses to ask me about Adam. Oh my - what will he and I talk about now?

The important news learned from that experience is that Tofutti Coffee Break Treats are really good. They kind of taste butterscotch-y with a coffee aftertaste. And they're frozen, creamy, vegan-y goodness!

Then proceeded to Allan's for a small boozy gathering, where Allan's new girl inquired whether she had slept with me before. Just a typical Allan's-apartment shindig.

4 comments:

SassyTortuga said...

Not that I can remember.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

bahahaha...


anyway, thanks, you two! thanks to your sage guidelines, i have been able to clarify that i am a music freak, a band geek, and a music education nerd! i'll never misuse The Terms again! oh, and the difference between poser and poseur will definitely be a help in the future. i am always running into the latter, and now i can insult them with what will sound like a french accent. excellent.

Wher4RtThou said...

This just confirms what I have suspected all along! I'm a dork and because of you I've been able to embrace my inner and outer dorkiness and have officially changed the name of my blog to "Confessions of a Super Dork" and I'm thinking about writing a book... lol :)