Friday, July 29, 2005

Alex's day

Smack alarm. Roll over. Go back to sleep. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Drag ass out of bed and to the Mount. Eat bagel. Make coffee. Read the Coast. Place a Scotsburn order. Pray taht they don't fuck it up again this week. Sell some coffee, pop, coffee, pop, Fudgee-os. Work on articles for Mount paper. Chat with Scott and that dude that I chat with every Monday and Friday (shit, what's his NAME??). Eat some curry that Angelah brought me (mmmm). Make plans for tonight. Discuss with Keith how bad we've both been about keeping in touch with people from Costa Rica. Email Alexandra and pretend that I've redeemed myself. Sympathise with people who come in and complain about being tired and/or hot. Notice that the freezer is no longer functioning (again). Call the manager. Consider drowning my sorrows in another (deeply satisfying) Simcity 3000 session. Realize anew what a dork I am (see the official taxonomy of misfits, below). And all before 2:30pm.

Bah.

2 comments:

Julie said...

remember playing simcity in mr. landry's classroom? hilarious. :)

Anonymous said...

I randomly found for blog by searching "apple cinnamon pop-tarts." Yes, I am currently eating them. Yes, I have a habit of googling foods I'm eating. Then, of course, I had to post because you also mentioned both Costa Rica and Wolves of the Calla.

Not that I probably don't have 3 things in common with any yahoo on the planet, but I'm the sort of person to be easily amused by such things.

Right. COOL! Yay for you.