Monday, August 22, 2005

Not rich, but cultured

A most excellent weekend, if I do say so myself. I saw my Dad and baby sister on Saturday which i don't get to do nearly often enough, and then, to offset the silliness of being tagged with Winnie the Pooh nickname, went to Matt's going-away party that night. We all sat around at the Tribeca being trendy-ish and talking about intellectual things and drinking obscure brands of beer and then we all left at midnight to go home and sleep because we're just that cool.

Yesterday JennJenn and Lisa and Marky and Sean and Mark and Adam and I went to see Pericles at Shakespeare By the Sea...we were late because it takes longer to walk to the park from Spring Garden than a map would have you believe, but oh well. We saw most of it and it was hella fun. I'm going to miss these random adventures when school starts up again!

Melanie's in town for a week and somehow I need to get in touch with her because we're scheduled for a "group hang," if you will, with a bunch of my SU friends etc.

Anyway I suppose I should pretend to do my job. more later, when I encounter something new and interesting.

1 comment:

SassyTortuga said...

yes, you're the mark.