Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm having a bit of a *blah* day and spent much of the latter part of it feeling cranky.

I slept in, then headed out for a mildly successful group meeting for my Policy Analysis project about the African Union. Then off towards Bagtown for a haircut, stopping along the way in Bedford to use the HBC gift card I got for Christmas to buy a lint brush - which every aspiring political actor needs. Turns out that this particular gift card had actually been purchased in 2003 (GAH!) and is now useless. So I had to cough up the money myself. Then I killed about an hour in Sackville, only to show up for my hair appointment at 5:15 and find out that is was not,in fact, today but rather tomorrow. So I had to reschedule because Adam and I are making dinner for my parents tomorrow...

And then I was cranky. So Adam and I went and got groceries and made some sambar with basmati and chickpeas and watched some Smallville (I am hopelessly addicted). So that part cheered me up and so did looking at my Montreal pictures:











"Canadian Political Science Students Ass."






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, fun pictures!

That is too bad about your shifty appointment. I once did that with my othodontist, and it was most aggravating. Do not fear, all's well that ends with teeth (Or nice hair, or whatnot). Sounds like a groovy lint brush, too.

About your previous entry, congrats on the fungal growth!

P.S.: We had a tiny earthquake in Ottawa tonight! Nifty, eh?

SassyTortuga said...

Wow that's so very...robotic. Thanks trainee!

Oh and Matthew: when you say tiny, do you mean tiny but still perceptible, or do you mean they-said-on-the-news-that-there-was-an-earthquake-but-nobidy-noticed?