Monday, February 20, 2006

You Are Basic Panties

You are a laid back chick with a real natural beauty.
You can make unwashed hair and minimal make-up super sexy.
Men tend to notice you show the "real you" - and they appreciate it.
And while basic makes boring for some, it looks classic on you.


I officially have a Quizilla addiction. It's quite sad.

Anyway my new Threadless t-shirt arrived today. I got the adorable "She Doesn't Even Realize" which was FINALLY reprinted. So cute.

I also find myself more and more linking to everything that I reference and it's amking me feel a little like Wikipedia and then I feel silly but I just. can't stop.

Heading into Sackville today...I've been taking time since Spring Break started to catch up with people I don't see that often so I'm spending the day with Becky and Amanda, who were my best friends in high school but who I never see anymore.

3 comments:

Wher4RtThou said...

I love the quiz things! Apparently I'm "Silly Panties" .. I guess that's rather fitting seeing as I refuse to wear normal looking socks.. ;)

Julie said...

say hi to them for me.. <3

SassyTortuga said...

will do! how is/was london?