Saturday, November 04, 2006

Boring

Yeah that's right, I am.

My brain is mushy for too many hours of sitting around listening to people talk about tax-shifting (and I want a political career? what?). Actually it was really interesting - Ron Colman (GPI Atlantic) in particular is a phenomenal speaker - but just so LONG! Especially for a Saturday.

So now I'm labouring, drone-like, to get stuff done. I just finished my UBC application (it doesn't take much brainpower to talk about yourself, you know...if anything, it was easier than usual tonight). That makes me happy. And I'm listening to Metric and eating fauxgurt straight from the container. HappyHappy.

3 comments:

Me said...

Just the words tax-shifting is boring in itself.

SassyTortuga said...

Have you ever TRIED fauxgurt?

And yeah, I suppose to anyone besides poli-sci nerds and eco-freaks, tax shifting would be a wretched topic of conversation. Being both, I was excited about it.

Anonymous said...

Yay for tax-shifting discussions!

Last night at the bus stop there were two students speaking to each other about import-substitution industrialisation; it made me smile as I though back to my classes...

I do not believe I have ever tried fauxgurt. Nor, for that matter, have I ever bathed in yoghurt.