Friday, December 16, 2005

Finished my last essay this morning. It's just so wonderful to have the weight of the semester lifted off my shoulders, even for a little while. Adam made me scrambled tofu for breakfast and we watched the end of The Bird Cage. I ran all over Sackville this afternoon and now I'm procrastinating the dishes. Seriously, this place is a fucking mess, what with me writing exams and Jenn working 48+ hour weeks. But, well...the water's too hot. And...I have to...let it cool down...

It's not as if I didn't have anything to do...I have to pack and make my lunch (and dinner and snacks) for the bus ride tomorrow, and I have two Christmas parties I'm supposed to go to. So often I'd go about all that stuff just because I said I would, but right now I really need some Me Time. The weather out there is miserable and Metro Transit is being slow and wanker-y so I might decide to socialize later or I might just stay in and pack, clean and read a book. Over the next two weeks I'll probably come to miss my friends but why force myself now to do things I don't want to do? I'm on vacation, fools!

1 comment:

Julie said...

yay running all over sackville AND having 'me time'.