Thursday, December 08, 2005

On art appreciation and the horrors of studentdom

Ok first of all, a curse on my computer, or on blogger, or on whatever is preventing my fantoga picture from uploading.

So, I definitely modeled nude today. It was so cool, I sat around and got a picture painted of me and drank tea and ate oranges and then after three hours I got paid good money for it all.

The funniest thing is that most women would freak out if they came home and their husband was hanging out with a naked twenty-something. His wife, on the other hand, came into the studio to chat, critiqued the painting, complimented my figure and tried to feed me cookies. I love this job!

Now I'm home and trying to get into the mood to study. It's not happening...I just can't wait for this semester to be over. Then I can relax and watch lots of Fox News. On second thought...

No comments: