Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nerdy girl

Gross early day on campus...I was told that Darrel Dexter might be here at 10am so I showed up...there seems to be something a-brewing at the pub right now, albeit half an hour late, so it might not have all been for naught.

There was a time when I would only get up earlier than necessary for, say, the Backstreet Boys. Now it's provincial politicians. I'm an adult now!

Hopwever, if this whole thing doesn't work out then I'll have plenty of time to work on those wretched LSAT practice tests, maybe read some John Ralston Saul or a newspaper. The nerdiness is becoming harder and harder to shut off.

Anyway dudes, this post is little more than procrastination and wasting time...now you're free to go on with your lives. Peace out!

Update: No Darrel Dexter. The university didn't want to appear partisan. Wankers.

No comments: