Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This one's from Julie

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. You'll be surprised though. NO CHEATING

How am I feeling today?
The Crusher - The Ramones
"I'm over my head - I ain't gonna hide under my bed!"

Will I get far in life?
Two Suns in the Sunset - Pink Floyd
"You'll have no recourse to the law anymore" - uh oh, so much for my legal career...

How do my friends see me?
Happy Birthday Mr. Burns - The Ramones
"Go to hell, you old bastard!"

Where will I get married?
We're Not Gonna Take It - Bif Naked
Nope, this one definitely doesn't make sense...

What is my best friend's theme song?
Wild Honey - Us
"I was a monkey..."

What is the story of my life?
Por Mujeres Como Tu - Tito Rojas
Not gonna touch this one - the lyrics indirectly sum up my love life..!

What's high school like?
Peligro - Gilbert Santarosa
Danger. Oh yes.

How can I get ahead in life?
Cheap Transistor Radio - SNFU
Ummm...k.

What is the best thing about me?
Unchained Melody - U2
Hey, I like that.

What is today going to be like?
Malague a Salerosa - Salsa Ley Alejandro
Your guess is as good as mine...

What is in store for this weekend?
Island in the Sun - Weezer
Score.

What song describes my parents?
Dream On - Aerosmith

To describe my grandparents?
Simarik - Tarkan
My grandparents are Turkish pop? That's a new one...

How is my life going?
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
Hehehehehe

What song will they play at my funeral?
Let Go - FrouFrou

How does the world see me?
Every Other Time - LFO
Now THAT'S embarassing.

Will I have a happy life?
Paper Shoes - Hawksley Workman
"You may think that you may want to try, you may want to try, try, try, try to fence me in, but I don't recommend - I'll blow the roof right off this place."

What do my friends really think of me?
Matrix Theme - Crystal Method

Do people secretly lust after me?
Love Machine - The Miracles
Apparently my reputation isn't so bad after all... ;)

How can I make myself happy?
Molly - Sponge
By watching 16 Candles?

What should I do with my life?
Blue Eyes - Cary Brothers
Sorry, not so into cosmetic surgery.

Will I ever have children?
Mia - Eddie Santiago
At first glance this seems like a yes, but the line "que nunca te hable de fracasos" makes me think differently - with children there are ALWAYS fracasos.

What will you name them?
Common Cold - Hawksley Workman
That's what I'll name my dog.

Who will you marry?
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zepelin

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Solo Con Ella - Puerto Rican Power
Yes, but apprently of the wrong gender...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

[quote]What is the story of my life?
Por Mujeres Como Tu - Tito Rojas
Not gonna touch this one - the lyrics indirectly sum up my love life..![/quote]

Orly?

(Forum code probably doesn't work here, but i figured i'd try it)

SassyTortuga said...

Orly? WTF?

SassyTortuga said...

P.S. When I say 'my love life" in this context I'm speaking historically...not so much about you and I. Long story, and like I said I'm not gonna touch it.

SassyTortuga said...

But what does that MEAN?! *cry* I'm so confused

Anonymous said...

Tarkan!!!

:-)

Evet, yavru. I don't know about you, but two of my grandparents had ten kids. That's a lot of kissing.

...Which brings up the odd question of what they were like at our age... :-S

SassyTortuga said...

Um yes...kissing...