Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Notwithstanding the 11th commandment, "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's blogosphere," as well as the 12th, "Thou shalt not use the word 'blogosphere' for it is cheesy," I'm totally jealous of the sheer number of comments made on Mark's site. I need a bunch of geeky (meant in the best way possible) friends to post lots of geeky comments on here!

Off to Montreal tonight for nerdarific poli-sci madness - I'll be back on Sunday night if all goes well with the drivingness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Geeky! I shall leave a comment!

I understand your desire for comments, it is nice to know that people care about what one has to say. Anyway, I am sorry for not managing to meet you guys in Montréal- I asked a bunch of my friends from the area, but nobody was going back for the weekend :(

Anyway, I hope the conference was smashing. Ciao for now! ~M.M.

Julie said...

comment comment comment!!!

i LOVE nerd conferences!

but probably not poli-sci nerd conferences.
ah well, to each their own. to tell you the truth i wish the music ed nerd conferences weren't in places like... dartmouth. montreal is so much cooler.

SassyTortuga said...

Oops! Sorry...I was so busy being nerdy that I TOTALLY forgot to postcarc anybody! Oh well Mark, you've been to Montreal before.

Wher4RtThou said...

dorks of the world unite!! and post messages on Alex's bloggy thing! YAY!!