Sunday, January 29, 2006

You're a rabbit fur flogger! You're so soft and fluffy and cute - but if wieled with sufficient force, you can still make an impact that will be remembered.
You're a rabbit fur flogger! You're so soft and

fluffy and cute - but if wielded with

sufficient force, you can still make an

impact that will be remembered.


What Type of Flogger Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

And in other news:
People in Russia are dying because of our amazing spell of warm weather. What a way to steal somebody's sunshine.



I blame the giant hot sauce bottle.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elk skin flogger here, guess we'll have to spring for two different kinds ;)

SassyTortuga said...

Adam is that you?

If it is...you realize, of course, that were you to purchase either one you'd have an angry vegan on your hands who would refuse to touch either :P

Anonymous said...

Yes it is me, (I forgot the damn password to my account on here and am too lazy to get it back)

And it's ok, I had no plans on buying you animal products in the form of sex toys, don't worry =P.

SassyTortuga said...

All you need to do is choose the "other" option and leave a post that way...you don't need a blogger account

Anonymous said...

Shhh, i'm new, don't let everyone else know =D

Wher4RtThou said...

So apparently I'm a silver lame flogger. - I don't know whether to be offended or happy that I don't have to be un-Alex-friendly in my flogging habits.. Why and what are we flogging anyway?
Anyways this is what it said.. it's kinda fitting actually: "Look at you, all glam and shiny. Let's admit it, you're really more about looks than you are force, but who says there's anything wrong with that?" *cute grin*

Wher4RtThou said...

I think it might have been because I chose the glitter options.. I can't help it if I like things to be sparkly!

SassyTortuga said...

Oh Lisa. You are too adorable.