Saturday, June 10, 2006

I'm getting a little concerned about the quality of my Hotmail, as a few emails I've been expecting for over a week haven't shown up. I have been known to accidentally log out of my email when I meant to send messages, so I hope that's not the case here...although it would be preferable to being forsaken by my friends, which is another possibility. At least I've still been getting them from Mark, so I don't feel utterly dejected when I open my inbox every morning.

Anyway moving day will likely be Saturday, June 24th if anybody's interested in helping us move boxes. We're probably gonna hire moving guys to do the furniture, thus saving our friends and family the risk of back injury. We also have a bunch of old towels to get rid of, and rather than throw them out I'd love to see them go to the SPCA. So if anybody will be in the area of the shelter on Scarfe Court in Dartmouth and can drop a package off there for me, please let me know! Think about how happy it would make all the puppies...

And now I must leave you and get some sleep, for tomorrow will be spent with a four-year-old and we all know how exhausting THAT is.

P.S. A long-overdue quizzie thing...
Your Inner Pop Princess Is Shakira

"Baby I would climb the Andes solely
To count the freckles on your body
Never could imagine there were only
Too many ways to love somebody"

You're more a poet than a pop star.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I did your quiz... Most of it did not apply to me, but for what it's worth my "inner pop princess" is Beyoncé.

So anyway, yeah, the Ray Bradbury story has the same title as the poem- 'There Will Come Soft Rains'. Makes it easy to remember ;-)

Anonymous said...

Alright another comment... My roommate sent this link to me, and it is rather cool: http://www.websamba.com/testforyousalam/2006/start.htm