Monday, June 19, 2006

It seems I was misinformed: it's Mr. DRESSUP who's going off the air, not Mr. Rogers. Still a big loss for the kiddos.

So, I'm currently wasting time that I really don't have to waste. I'm planning to hop over to Halifax Shopping Centre to find a gift for my sister's birthday party on Saturday. What do you buy the four-year-old who has more toys and books than she can ever really ask for?

And while we're on the topic of the young'uns in my family, it seems that my short blonde adversary is back to her old tricks. That cute, innocent pre-schooler facade may work on other people but I know what she's really up to. And I've got my eye on her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for wasting time one does not have! It's all the rage, you know, sweeping the nation and all.

SassyTortuga said...

Hear, hear.